We are looking to add CDL Drivers to our growing team.
Van’s Lumber & Custom Builders Inc. is a local family-owned business with over 70 years of experience. Van’s creates some of the area’s most exceptional custom homes and commercial spaces. We’re not just an ordinary lumberyard. Owned and operated by three generations of the VandenHouten family, we are proud to have brought Van’s to where it is today and what we stand for in the construction industry.
Van’s Lumber is looking to add CDL Drivers to their growing team. It’s a local position so you are home every evening to spend time with your family.
- Securing cargo and properly arranging and balancing it within the vehicle
- Ensuring any mechanical issues with the vehicle are corrected before driving
- Delivering materials in a timely manner
- Keeping the truck clean and in good condition
- Obeying and following applicable traffic laws
- Communicating and coordinating with office
- Cooperating with other drivers
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- No major accident or tickets in the last # 1 years
- No alcohol or drug related suspensions/revocations in the last year
- Able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Candidate must be dependable, have organization skills, be detail oriented and a team player, strong work ethic
- Route: Door, Kewaunee and Brown County
- Hours: 8 to 9 hours per day, Monday – Friday
Van’s Lumber offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, friendly team atmosphere, opportunity for advancement, and valuable training with experienced professionals.
Many of our employees have stayed with Van’s for the duration of their career. Discover why it’s great to work at Van’s!