We are looking to add Framing Carpenters our growing team.
Van’s Lumber & Custom Builders Inc. is a local family-owned business with over 65 years of experience. Van’s creates some of the area’s most exceptional custom homes and commercial spaces. We’re not just an ordinary lumberyard. Owned and operated by three generations of the VandenHouten family, we are proud to have brought Van’s to where it is today and what we stand for in the construction industry.
- Work with blueprints and/or instructions from supervisors
- Framing Carpenters must measure height, width, length, and other proportions
- Comfortable working with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, and drywall
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring
- 1-2 years framing/carpenter experience preferred but not required
- Be able lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance
- Read, layout, interpret blue prints
- Candidate must be dependable, have organization skills, be detail oriented and a team player, strong work ethic
- Have a valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
- Must be 18 or older
Van’s Lumber offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, friendly team atmosphere, opportunity for advancement, and valuable training with experienced professionals.
Many of our employees have stayed with Van’s for the duration of their career. Discover why it’s great to work at Van’s!