Elevate your outdoor living space—and your next backyard party—with these chic and functional deck design ideas.
- Outdoor Lighting – See your outdoor space in a whole new light with innovative solutions built right into your deck! From pergola lights above to stair riser lights beneath, create a stellar ambiance and let your outdoor experience go well into the night with various illumination options.
- Outdoor Kitchen – Maximize the functionality of your outdoor space by kicking your grill station up a notch. For ultimate culinary convenience, build kitchen equipment such as work surfaces, storage drawers or cooler drawers right into your deck! Cook while you converse and don’t miss a minute of fresh air fun.
- Composite Decking – If you’re looking to build a new deck or replace an old one, composite decking is simply the best option. Made of 95% recycled materials, composite decking doesn’t demand the maintenance that wood decks do. Composite decking not only eliminates time-consuming painting, staining or sealing, it is also resistant to insects, rotting and splitting. A trusted brand such as Trex, offers a variety of chic styles.
- Decorative Railings – A surefire way to increase the cool factor of your outdoor space, add the right finishing touches! Trex offers a wide variety of railing options from basic, sleek aluminum columns to funky curved edges or light-up enclosures. Whether you’re going for coastal, rustic, or urban, railing options will not only increase safety, but will solidify the style of the space.
- Fencing – Whether you’re trying to keep pets and children in, or surrounding activity out, a fence can be a great solution to complete your outdoor oasis. Create security and privacy with style by adding composite fencing to match your deck. Trex offers a variety of unique, durable and low maintenance design options fit for enclosures big and small.
Are you inspired to take your outdoor space to the next level? Call or visit Van’s Lumber in Dyckesville to talk with one of our experts, create a plan and get an estimate.